There seem to be a few small issues in carryover between attempts, but I really love the ideas here! All of the difficulty is dictated by player actions and it builds up really organically (no pun intended). It even felt a little bit like a tower defense for some reason. Nice job!
In Cropshots you play as a farmer that must earn as much gold as possible before the day ends. You earn gold by selling the results of your "beloved" crops, but until your crops are fully grown they won't stop shooting at you!
- WASD or Arrows to move
- Space bar to throw to the floor and dodge bullets
- J,Z or E to grab seeds, plant crops and sell items in the truck
- ESC to pause the game
Game created by:
Music by Incompetech
Please note that...
- We will try to add Mac and Linux downloads soon.
- This is a Ludum Dare game. It is short and meant to be replayable and not supported in all resolutions.
- If you find any problem do not hesitate to leave a comment. Thanks!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey! Great game. Have you added new things to it? Have you released it somewhere?
This is exactly why I stay away from farms and all manner of places that have greenery on the outside. Dangerous places.
Hahaha Thank you for making the video! It was really fun seeing someone playing the game for the first time!
I survived... kinda and I got to make $23600. :) Really nice work!